- Weds. 11/25 - BIGGEST PARTY NIGHT OF THE YEAR! (I bet that's not true, but kudos to whomever created this piece of marketing genius.) -- DJ Zip & guest(s) at Deep Blue starting at 3PM! WAW specials will be valid from 3-9pm, and $2 Sam Adams Oktoberfest.
- No Tardy Party Thursdays this week -- see you next week for the 8:30-11:30pm celebration of food that's hearty, Party Cardis, Smarties, guys named Marty... Turn on that little thingy on your calendar called a recurring appointment so you won't miss it!
- Keep your eyes peeled for future Speakeasy dates. We're skipping December due to a party venue conflict, and are evaluating whether to stick with first Saturdays or move it about.
- Deep Blue installed TVs last month. And happy hour gets happier with extended specials on entertainment nights. Thursday, they offer half-priced Raw Bar.
- 11/23-11/30 - Get a cup of our Union City Grille's crab bisque or a cup or their famous short rib chili with your purchase of an entree of at least $20. Can not be used with other promotions or coupons.
- If you missed the last sold-out Grapes and Cultures event at Union City Grille, the next one's January 20th. $2 Tasty Sundays continues - check out the $2 per oz. filet.
- Toscana has DJs twice a week.
- Brandywine Prime – 11/25, BP is moving Thursday $5 sandwich night in the bar and tavern to Wednesday this week. Thanksgiving-Open 2-7:30, A few spots remain for traditional Thanksgiving buffet. Voted Best Brunch in
! Sunday, November 29th BP will offer 1/2 off its award winning buffet. Chester County
- Veritas has a $6 wine table.
- Wilmington After Work continues weekly on Wednesdays. When Zip's not on deck at Deep Blue (every other week), you can catch PDub tickling the ipods at Public House.
Stuck for a present? Buy someone a membership or a gift certificate to an arts organization.City Theater Company's Sweeney Todd (with LIVE band), runs December 4 through 19. http://city-theater.org/DTC does It's a Wonderful Life, December 2 through December 20. http://www.delawaretheatre.org/Now through December 20th - NCT does Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. http://ncp.art.officelive.com/default.aspxTheatre N -- films (not movies, but FILMS) every Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Plus some sports and special here and there. http://www.theatren.org/Frid, Nov 27th ~ The day after Thanksgiving marks the start of holidays in the city as Market Street becomes filled with the sounds and sights of the annual Christmas parade. The Wilmington Jaycees will once again host the parade, taking places this year at 9 a.m. As in the past, the event will feature local school bands, floats, holiday characters, and more. www.wilmingtonjaycees.com
Frid, Nov 27th ~ The City of Wilmington will hold holiday festivities directly after the parade (above). Santa Claus will be in the lobby of the baby grand from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. for children to visit. From 1 to 5 p.m. strolling performers and carolers will liven up
Market Streetwith holiday cheer and Rodney Squarewill be a holiday bazaar with vendors and the ice skating rink. From 5 to 6 p.m. the traditional Caroling in the Square will be held in Rodney Square. The event will include the tree lighting, carols led by local choir groups, a reading of Yes, Virginia There is a Santa Claus, and a stocking giveaway. Also, attendees are encouraged to bring a canned good or nonperishable food item for the Delaware Does More campaign. In exchange, they will receive a hot dog and hot chocolate.
Tues, Dec 1st ~ Support Meals on Wheels Delaware Adopt a Senior campaign by joining us for happy hour! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Meals On Wheels Delaware - so come out and support your favorite cause! Drink Specials. Door prizes (courtesy of Emile Henry USA) at Deep Blue 5pm
Frid, Dec 11th ~ Meals On Wheels Delaware invites you to Stock Up For Seniors. Be the first in the door to get the best deals on the best cookware, bakeware, glassware and kitchen tools in the world, all for purchase at up to 80% off the retail price! Your ticket purchase gives you VIP access to these coveted items, includes refreshments and it’s tax-deductible. Emile Henry will be generously donating a percentage of the sales from the evening to Meals on Wheels Delaware. The more tickets sold, the larger the percentage. $25 in advance - $30 at the door 6-9pm at the Emile Henry Warehouse 802 Centerpoint Blvd.
New Castle, DE 19720
If you missed the last Wine Tasting Wednesday in Greenville's shopping district, the next one is December 16th.